I welcome your input and the opportunity to connect with you through:
- Poetry readings and class visits at colleges or universities.
- Readings and informal conversation in homes, congregations, cafes, bookstores, or civic organizations.
- Interfaith readings or conversations with religious studies students or congregations exploring how religious traditions live, evolve, and must be constantly re-interpreted and re-imagined.
- Conversations That Matter – small group conversations that support reflection, connection and shared meaning making.
- Your thoughts and comments: Have my poems or readings been of value to you? What has resonated with your own life experience? How might I improve?
To schedule a reading or class visit, to arrange for a conversation, or to contact me, please leave a comment below. I enjoy connecting not only with literary audiences, but also with listeners who might be new to poetry.